1. By accessing/visiting or using the website in accordance with the terms set out below (whether you are a registered user or unregistered user), you expressly and unconditionally agree to the terms and all other policies of Funvizeo.com. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you may not use the website.
2. Funvizeo.com does not own your content. By making your content accessible to other users, you agree to allow any users of the website free of charge and for personal use only, to view and transmit your content on or through the website, on other electronic communication media or technology.
3. You authorize us to reproduce/display your content and, as necessary, adjust its format for that purpose.
4. The content such as text, graphics, logos, names, designations, features, functionalities, images, information, data, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material and software, is the exclusive property of Funvizeo and protected by copyrights, trademarks, and is subject to applicable laws and regulations.
5. We are under no legal obligation to monitor content transmitted via or stored on the website. Our only obligations as host concern the fight against certain content in accordance with the procedure described in the prohibited section, the retention of your connection data, which is moreover subject to an obligation of confidentiality and treated in compliance with the laws and regulations relating to personal data, and the removal of all clearly illegal content which has been effectively brought to our attention.
6. You are responsible for ensuring that your content stored on or disseminated through the website, does not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties, does not cause personal injury (including defamation, insults, abuse, etc.) or an invasion of privacy, or is not contrary to public policy and accepted moral standards (including attempts to justify crimes against humanity, incite racial hatred, child pornography, etc.).
7. Failure to comply with these provisions will result in your content being removed and/or your account being deactivated without prior notice. In addition, you may be personally liable to the specific criminal sanctions applicable, in addition to being ordered to pay damages, where applicable.
8. In order to use the Website's features, you must set up an account using the online registration form. You are free to modify the personal data you provide on the form at any time. Upon validating the form, you will receive an e-mail asking you to click on a link in order to confirm your registration. You may access your account by entering your user ID and password, which you alone are responsible for keeping secure. Registration entitles you to use the Website for an unlimited period of time. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website at any time, by e-mail, subject to reasonable notice. Failure to satisfy your aforementioned obligations in respect of liability may result in access to your personal space being temporarily or permanently suspended, immediately and without notice, through the deactivation of your account, without prejudice to any other rights we may have.
9. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the date, your name, the URL address of the content in question, a description of the content in question, and the username of the person who uploaded it. Upon receipt by Funvizeo of notice of the aforementioned violations, the content in question will be reviewed and may be removed from the Website.